HoneyKOOL™ Dressage Pads -- SUPER SALE ! Original prices $165/$175...Now only $59.95
- Superb 100% breathability = Cooler
- Excellent moisture evaporation = Drier
- Cushioning without bulk = Comfort & Protection
- Rinse ‘n ride wash/quick dry = More Time to Ride!
- Contoured topline = No Wither Pressure
- Slip resistant = Balance & Safety
An investment for the comfort of your horse.
“With HoneyKOOL pads my horses are drier under saddle and stay cooler. The pads are so easy to wash & dry and the wither lift is generous. My horses and I love these pads!”
Jeanne McDonald - FEI “I”, USEF “S” Judge, USDF Gold medalist, Grand Prix rider/trainer
Cooler & Drier: HiFlowtm Honeycomb cell 3-D proprietary fabrics deliver cooling and drying in 3 ways:
- Hundreds of Thousands of Filaments! Tens of Thousands of Holes: What’s amazing is even when totally compressed; air still flows through the pad. Unlike other pads, HoneyKOOL saddle pads provide exceptional air flow & cooling.
- Evaporative Cooling: HoneyKOOL saddle pads cushioning microfibers spring up & compress as you ride, working like bellows. Air passes through the pad, mixes with sweat & exits as vapor. Some of the vapor is transported away as air flows around the horse & some is wicked to the outside along the microfibers where it evaporates.
- Natural Cooling: The mechanism; your horse uses to regulate body temperature involves parting, raising & lowering hairs. Unlike other pads that totally restrict hair movement, HoneyKOOL saddle pads allow your horses’ hairs to move to keep your horse cooler.
Extensively Field Tested with Exceptional Results:
HoneyKOOL pads were field tested throughout the country among dressage riders over the course of 18 months. These riders loved our pads! You can read some of their comments here. HoneyKOOL Saddle Pad Tester Comments
And our testers gave these pads a five star rating:
- 95+% rated HoneyKOOL pads “better”/ “much better” than their current pad at keeping their horses’ backs COOLER.
- 95+% rated HoneyKOOL pads “better”/ “much better” than their current pad at keeping their horses’ backs DRIER.
Temperature probe testing proved that HoneyKOOL pads keep your horse cooler --- up to 4° F! And, horses cooled down quicker after a ride & dried faster.
Independent Laboratory Testing Results *
Scientifically Proven to Keep Your Horse Cooler & Drier! HoneyKOOL™ saddle pads were compared with a leading 'cooling' saddle pad and a leading quilted cotton saddle pad. As seen in the 3 charts below, HoneyKOOL saddle pads tested significantly better than these pads on the factors most important to your horse's comfort.
- Material's ability to allow for moist heat transfer (Chart 1 – Evaporative Resistance)
This test shows that the HoneyKOOL material is less restrictive to moisture movement leading to a Drier horse
- Ease of Air movement through the material (Chart 2 – Air Permeability)
This test shows that the HoneyKOOL material is more air permeable leading to a Cooler horse
- Materials' ability to dissipate both heat and moisture (Chart 3 – Total Heat and Moisture Transport). This test shows that the HoneyKOOL material allows much more heat and moisture to be transported through it resulting in a COOLER and DRIER Horse.
HoneyKOOL Saddle Pads Tested Superior Across All Dimensions! Scientific testing confirms what extensive field testing showed... the HoneyKOOL pad keeps your horse significantly Cooler & Drier!
* Tests conducted using industry certified standard procedures (ASTM & DIN) tests at NC State University in an A2LA certified lab. Tests of HoneyKOOL Pad versus Roma Quilted Dressage Pad #X1-19839 and EcoGold Cool Fit Pad # 2020. Chart 1 reports total evaporative resistance (ASTM 1868C). Chart 2 reports air permeability (DIN ENISO 9237). Chart 3 reports total heat loss (ASTM 1868C).
HoneyKOOL High Performance Dressage Pad is a single layer pad of HiFlowtm Honeycomb cell 3-D fabric with extra cushioning around the wither and saddle point areas. The extra cushioning is provided by breathable foam that is lined and sewn along the edge for improved wear. Generous sizing: approx. 23" across and 21" from center of spine to bottom of side panel. Side billet straps with Velcro® and lower billet straps with 3 sections for improved adjustability. Extra wide binding for a more polished look. Made in the USA by the premier saddle pad manufacturer in the US with all USA sourced materials.
HoneyKOOL Half Pad Combo has a double layer of HiFlowtm Honeycomb cell 3-D fabric along the topline for a built in half pad. If you normally use another pad or half pad, you don;t need it witl this pad, since it is built in. This pad also has the extra cushioning around the wither and saddle point areas provided by breathable foam that is lined and sewn along the edge for improved wear. Generous sizing: approx. 23" on the spine and 21" from center of spine to bottom of side panel. Side billet straps with Velcro® and lower billet straps with 3 sections for improved adjustability. Extra wide binding for a more polished look. Made in the USA by the premier saddle pad manufacturer in the US with all USA sourced materials.